Patient Information

Complete your New Patient Paperwork and check-in information using the below link.

Click Here for the New Patient Registration

Appointments & Office Hours

To schedule an appointment in Ocala, please contact our receptionists at 352-237-8400 or 800-521-6028. If you cannot keep your appointment, please give us at least 48 hours notice. We have regular office hours Monday through Friday. The hours do vary on the days the doctor performs surgery.


Visit to learn more. Contact us to schedule an appointment.

Fees and Insurance

Please be prepared to pay your medical charges at the time of your office visit. In certain situations such as Workman’s Comp cases or surgical procedures, other arrangements can be made to file your insurance. If you anticipate a large bill, a payment plan may be worked out with our financial advisor. Our office accepts assignment on Medicare claims. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable amount after the yearly deductible has been met. We are required by law to collect the remaining 20% at the time of your visit. We will file the Medicare claims and handle the paperwork for you. If you have a private insurance with which we are contracted, you will be expected to pay only your portion at the time of service. If we are not contracted with your insurance plan, we will be happy to assist you in filing your claims.

We participate with the following insurance plans:

  • Advent Health
  • Aetna (including Aetna Performance low income ins)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of FL
  • CarePlus Healthplan
  • Cigna
  • Emblem Health
  • Evolutions Healthcare (Multiplan patients can access us through Evolutions)
  • First Health
  • Florida Blue
  • Freedom Health
  • GHI
  • Humana
  • Medicare Part B
  • Medicare Plus Blue of MI
  • MVP
  • Optimum
  • OneNet PPO
  • United Healthcare Commercial & Retirement Plans
  • United Healthcare WellMed Products
  • Willow Health

We will also file patients’ Medicare supplemental policies and most PFFS and open access Medicare replacement plans.

We ARE NOT contracted with:

  • Allwell
  • Ambetter
  • Devoted
  • HealthEase
  • Healthy Kids
  • Medicaid or any Medicaid based plan
  • PHCS/Multiplan
  • Preferred Care Partners
  • Priority Health
  • United Healthcare Dual Complete & The Villages HMO
  • United Healthcare MPLUS (Medicaid plan)
  • Wellcare

Patient and Community Education Services

  • Educational seminars and talks to large or small groups: We are happy to come to your organization, place of work or study to speak on subjects relating to eye care and health. Subjects may include, but are not limited to: Eye Safety, Preventing Injury and Blindness, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Laser Vision Correction, and Childhood Eye Concerns.
  • Vision/Glaucoma Screenings for schools or businesses: We can come into your school or business (large or small) and screen for glaucoma or do vision testing to see if glasses may be needed.
  • Health fairs: We enjoy being involved in community health fairs! We provide experienced staff and educational material to get needed information to those who care about their health.

Accessibility Toolbar