The HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously. This results in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. HydraFacial treatments will improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. The HydraFacial machine is suitable for all skin types and colors. A series of 3-6 treatments roughly 3 weeks apart is recommended for best results.
HydraFacial Works Great For:
- Sun damage, fine lines and uneven skin tone
- Acne, oily skin, clogged and enlarged pores
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Skin clarity, resilience and firmness
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces acne and superficial scars
- Reduces fine lines and large pores
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial’s 4-in-1 technology exfoliates, rejuvenates, improves acne and hydrate skin. It removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing.
Is there any downtime?
There is no recovery time with this procedure. You will be able to return to your normal activities following your appointment.
How does HydraFacial compared to other treatments?
Unlike facials, HydraFacial results are more significant and last much longer.
Unlike microdermabrasion and peels, HydraFacial hydrates, infuses products into skin and looks better immediately after.
Unlike most peels and lasers, HydraFacial has no peeling or downtime and is painless.
What about the results?
Results last 5 to 7 days when a single treatment is done, longer when a series is done. We recommend 1 treatment per month for maintenance, this way your skin will always look its best.
Get Perfectly Primed Lips
The skin on your lips is different than the rest of your body – it’s more prone to dehydration. HydraFacial Perk Lip revitalizes lips with key ingredients like peppermint oil and peony extract – leaving your lips refreshed, hydrated and lightly plumped.
Benefits of HydraFacial Perk Lip
- Uses patented, roller-flex technology to exfoliate and hydrate lips
- Provides immediate and long lasting results
- Includes an in office treatment + a take-home serum for daily application
Awaken the Delicate Aye Area
The first signs of aging appear around the eyes where skin is more prone to dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. They eye area also shows signs of stress, lack of sleep and poor diet. HydraFacial Perk Eye brightens and refreshes your outer-eye area with key ingredients like horse chestnut seed extract and amica flower extract – leaving this delicate area toned, firmed, and hydrated.
Benefits of HydraFacial Perk Eye
- Uses patented, roller-flex technology to brighten and hydrate the eye area
- Provides immediate and long-lasting results
- Includes an in-office treatment + a take-home serum for daily application